Monday, August 6, 2007

first!

ok. i see that word (first!) ALL the time in the comment section of blogs, articles, columns, etc. it is very irritating and a waste of space - in my opinion.
i created this blog to talk, blabber, chat, whatever. it may sound sad, and it's not, but there are only two people i have conversations with everyday - my husband and my 15-year old son. i used to have more conversations with other people when we were still in an apartment. sometimes i chat with a neighbor in the elevator, the laundry room or the lobby of the building. other times, i chance upon a neighbor in the parking lot or someone would strike up a conversation with me while in the checkout counter of a store or when i go to the bank or pharmacy. but i'm fine with not having many to chat with. i'm not really the sociable type but i'm not hard to talk to either. i'm easygoing and very easy to talk to. but i'll be blabbing more soon. school starts in less than a month (waaa...) so i'll have more people to talk to.
i'm working on my other blog, which i hope would bring me supplemental income. but i have to do a lot of reading and researching before i can really get on with it. besides, i have to unclutter my mind so i'd be able to focus and concentrate more - PLUS! i have tons of laundry to do, and i want to get all those out of the way before i sit down and start with it.
so there. if you happen to stumble upon this blog, and nothing seems to make sense to you, that's because i am blabbering. i need to so i can get on to my next task.

i'm starting to like this. see ya!