Tuesday, October 2, 2007

i'm on my way...

at last! after much delay, my other blog now has contents. sensible contents. i tasked october 1st to be the day i get that blog going but my son had school issues yesterday, and so...

he's fine now, and said he had talks with several school officials about what happened yesterday. hopefully, the issues had been resolved. he had another walk for about an hour 15 minutes around the neighborhood after he got home from school. he walks off the stress now just like what he did yesterday. i think it helps him... i hope...

i got my other blog up but fell behind with some housework. i guess that's the tradeoff. but with proper time management, i believe i can be more organized and efficient. should take out p-r-o-c-r-a-s-t-i-n-a-t-e out of my vocabulary.

you can check out my other blog here. not really much but enough to get it going. please be patient...