Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bourne Ultimatum

accompanied my husband this morning to his doctor's appointment. good news - his blood test results came back good. by the way, mine also did. had my checkup last week. big sigh of relief for us. i was kinda worried my cholesterol level might be high... thank, God, it wasn't. hubby's already taking cholesterol meds, and i don't want to have to as i am already taking blood pressure meds. the travails of getting old... and i'm only 45!!!

from the doctor, we had an early lunch at Eat'n Park (two days in a row for me) and headed to the movies after. we watched Bourne Ultimatum. i just love Matt Damon. he's on top of my list of the sexiest actors out there followed by Daniel Craig. he's not only sexy, he is a damn good actor as well. Ben Affleck cannot hold a candle to his buddy.

like the two other Bournes, this one is also very, very good. one of the very few, intelligently-made, action films, by far. chase scenes were executed very well. hubby wants to get all three on dvd when the third one comes out. they would be nice to have.

love this film. love Matt Damon! 2 thumbs up (and toes, if possible) for me! =)