Friday, October 5, 2007

downtime...

after spending more than half of my day purging my files, my son and i went out after he came home from school. i had some errands to run...

i dropped him off at the barber shop for a haircut, then went to the post office to mail somethin' for hubby. returned a book at the library then went back to the barber shop to pick up my son. from there, we went to hollywood video because he wanted to check out new game releases. he didn't find anything interesting... went to the grocery store afterwards to get milk, butter and cream cheese. i'll make crepes tomorrow for breakfast and will use the cream cheese as filling. i don't want any fruity filling for crepes...

i had downtime after dinner so i watched ghost whisperer and moonlight. scary... but i love both shows. i hope moonlight does well... numbers also had a good episode tonight. i thought of ironing while watching tv but decided not to. it was my downtime...

i'm off to bed. g'night. g'morning.